AERATION AND OVER-SEED
Improve the quality of your lawn with this simple procedure.
Aeration is the process of mechanically removing small plugs of thatch and soil from the lawn to improve natural soil aeration. It’s commonly called “core aeration” in the lawn service industry.
Core aeration can help make your lawn healthier and reduce its maintenance requirements through these means:
- Improved air exchange between the soil and atmosphere.
- Enhanced soil water uptake.
- Improved fertilizer uptake and use.
- Reduced water runoff and puddling.
- Stronger turf grass roots.
- Reduced soil compaction.
- Enhanced heat and drought stress tolerance.
- Improved resiliency and cushioning.
- Enhanced thatch breakdown.
Seeding after Aeration will help keep your lawn thick and lush.
Pricing: Services start at $48 for Aeration only – $66 for Aeration with Over Seed. Pricing is based on Square Feet serviced. Please contact the office at 937-265-5580 for details.
REFERRAL SPECIAL – Receive 25% off your service if a neighbor you refer receives an Aeration or Aeration with Over Seed service.
*a note from Vic –